Karbonn has launched the Titanium S9 smartphone and priced at Rs. 19,990. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, dual SIM support with dual standby and powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM.
Karbonn Titanium S9 has a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and packs a 2600 mAh battery. Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 5.2-inch HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 2600 mAh battery