Magicon launched Magicon Q50 smartphone for at Rs. 7999. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and 512MB RAM. It has Dual SIM support (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby.
The Magicon Q50 has a 5-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with 800 ×480 pixels resolution. It sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. The Android mobile offers 2G (EDGE) connectivity and packs a 1650 mAh battery.The connectivity features include 3.5mm audio jack, 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, and GPS.
The Magicon Q50 available in white and black colors and is priced at Rs. 7999. Online shops offer at price of Rs.6, 499.
Magicon Q50 Smartphone Specifications
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- 5-inch (800 ×480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 2MP camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1650 mAh battery