program useful for personal use, that can add digital watermarks to all your images, photos, and pictures with the transparency you decide. It can also resize the images before the digital watermark is added andYour watermark may be in text or image.
Choose the format option, and you’re able to customize the text’s font, color, and angle, add a border, chisel or embossed effect, and automatically add the text to your file’s EXIF “Copyright” tag. And of course, you can set both text and image-based watermarks to use your choice of transparency level.
It can also carry out other useful batch processing tasks. By default, it will automatically rotate the image based on EXIF information, for instance, so that your watermark is always displayed the right way up. You’re able to resize the imported images, too. And once the watermark has been added, TSR Watermark Image can export the picture as a BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG or TIFF file.
- Multi-language support, Turkish, Swedish, Armenian, English, German, Italian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Serbian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian & Portugal), Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Indonesian, Russian, Polish and Danish.
- Add multiple watermarks to each image.
- Save each image to multiple output folders, this way you can easily generate thumbnails, etc. in one run.
- Add text watermark that is either normal, embossed, chiseled or watermarked with a border.
- Automatically rotate the watermarked picture based on the orientation EXIF tag - this is written to the image by many modern cameras.
- Add the text used to watermark the image to the EXIF information in the resulting file.
- Keep or drop EXIF information in jpeg files (Camera model/lens design/etc. etc.)
- Output the watermarked photo to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF file format.
- Specify the quality of the watermarking output when saving as jpeg images
- Angle the text you use for your photo watermarking
- Insert background watermark in digital images, pictures, photos
- Resize images while watermarking the image/photo
- Watermark your photos using either another image, photo or picture
- Watermark your photos using your own text in the color and style you want to.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory or combine all batch watermarked images into one directory
- Skip or overwrite existing watermarked images/photos in destination directory
- Command line option to automatically load a profile and batch watermark all photos.
- Automatically check for new version of the TSR Watermark Image Software
You can even use this program instead of photoshop to watermark your images, this is a quicker and easier way of getting a watermark on all your images. Also use the watermarked image in Word, Excel or images used in pdf files can be made with this watermarking software.
You may like to join us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or add in your circle in Google+. Subscribe RSS feed.