Xolo A500S with 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor for Rs. 6999
Xolo has launched Xolo A500S android smartphone in India for Rs. 6999. It is the latest one from the hub of the Xolo company.The new smartphone has powered by 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 chip processor. The latest processor has integrated with Wi-Fi, FM, GPS and Bluetooth. The Xolo A500S runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and has Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with Dual Standby.
The Android Smartphone has 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor with Mali-400 MP GPU, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory expandable upto 32GB via microSD. It has a 4-inch WVGA display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 720p video recording and a 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting.
It has preloaded with special features like Xolo Secure Anti-theft app and many more. The Android Smartphone available in Black, Blue, Red and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999.
Xolo A500S Features & Specifications
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- DualSIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory expandable upto 32GB with microSD
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 5MP camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G (HSDPA up to 21.1 Mbps; HSUPA up to 5.6 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8.98mm thickness
- 1400 mAh battery