Intex Cloud X3 Android smartphone with dual-core MT6572 processor for Rs. 3790
Intex Cloud X3 a new budget smartphone from intex Technologies launched in India for Rs. 3,790. It has Dual Sim support and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone powered by a 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor, 256MB RAM and 115MB inbuilt memory can be expandable up to 32GB with microSD.
The budget Cloud X3 smartphone sports a 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive multi-touch display. The android smartphone has dual SIM support with dual standby, occupies a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel rear camera.
Intex Cloud X3 Specifications
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (GSM+ GSM)
- 1GHz dual-core MT6572 processor
- 256MB RAM
- 115MB memory expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen display
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2G EDGE/GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1450 mAh battery