Karbonn Titanium S9 launched for Rs. 19990 with 5.5-inch HD display and 13MP camera
Karbonn has launched the Titanium S9 smartphone and priced at Rs. 19,990. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, dual SIM support with dual standby and powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM.
Karbonn Titanium S9 has a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and packs a 2600 mAh battery. Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 5.2-inch HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 2600 mAh battery