URL Snooper, a program written to help users locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded. Manylinks to
streaming audio and video that
you come across on the web are
very difficult to figure out the actual urls that correspond to the streams
URL Snooper provides easy solution to finding the URLs for all streams by by
watching network traffic and identifying potential
urls, especially streaming media urls. Installing the program will automatically install a network
monitoring tool that can
analyze the traffic generated by media streams and enable you to determine the
URL you need.
If you have third party download tools
installed, they can be integrated into the program so you can acquire and use
the download URLs in a few clicks.
New Features in Version 2
- Totally revamped and cleaner user interface.
- Smart packet spanning - rebuilds packet
streams to eliminate split-urls.
- Improved identification of protocols,
duplicates, and url arguments.
- New dynamic url filtering
- Improved context menu support, drag and drop
- Includes recording hints and website links.
- User customizable browser selection and favorites menu.
Labels: Free software